Post 11 Aug 2018, 20:10

Applly for guild trial position :)

Application Form :

Name :Alexander

Character Name and BattleTag : Sígn / Zli@2491

Class : Warrior

Primary spec : Fury/Arms but i am jugling btw them time to time(depends on preformance in current patch-raid envrioment)

Link to your Armory profile : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /S%C3%ADgn

Raid UI screenshot : https://imgur.com/FCNyLjC

Computer specs : i5 8600k,gtx 1070 graphic,16gb ram,asus prime motherboard z370-p

Average ping to Twisted Nether server: Around 25-30 ms

Do you have an authenticator? Yes

WCL parses or similar : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

What addons do you use? I use addons like Elvui/Benkui,deadly boss mods,omni cc,opie,advnaced interface options,kui unit plates,nameplates,details,leatrix plus,weak auras etc.

What made you consider applying to Twisted : I stumbled uppon your guild info on wow.progress.com i give it a look and i ended up very positive about your guild info overall.Thats why i am here .I need stable guild with some nice people to progress and stay in for a long time,preferable always.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? My last guild disbanded due to bunch of people had irl problems and stopped to show up for raids.As i sad i need stable guild to raid and stay in for a long time.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
I raid through the wrath on higher level,then i played casual for several expansions.In legion i started again with some semi-hard core raiding on mythic level diffculty.We played in Tos and got 6/9 and in Antorus the burrning Throne we got 5/11 early in febraury guild stopped raiding. I was officer in my old guild on Frostmane server/guild Security .

Prove that you are as good as we expect. Go into detail about what makes someone a master of your current class/spec, and show us how that is reflected in your own logs.
I am updating my knowledge on daily basis on site like discord when we disscus on warrior changes,rotations positioning and other usefull tips in raid.I am experienced warrior player it is my main from the wrath of the lich king onwards.On numbers of bosses in anotrus logs i reached 99 preformance raiting and got like within first 200-250 warriors on world.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main?
I have monk/rogue as my alts

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that.
I am gamer plain and simple and i strove to improve and be the best i can.I am 33 years old leaving alone with my gf.WOrking like it-technician and learning some programming at the moment.Anyways i hope this application form is acceptable to read and rate.This is the best one i found over internet.Sorry if i made cupple typo mistakes.If you have any furthur question or if i missed something to mention feel free to ask.Kind regards mr.Sign